[governance] Forum/oversight: Middle Ground proposal

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Fri Sep 30 04:59:04 EDT 2005

I mostly agree with your oveservation, Bill.

As for the intervention, we need to make a request in advance
for 3 pm plenary, and of course we are not sure how much
SubCom will discuss about these areas, but regardless,
it may be needed to request the floor just in case.

AND, we can discuss this brifely at 1:30 meeting.

Jeanette is leaving around noon, that leaves only me as
"co-cordinator", but with all the help, I think we can manage
that.

izumi