[governance] Updated version of oversight stmt.

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Sep 28 13:53:58 EDT 2005

I would suggest, in that case:
2. ICANN must ensure full and equal multi-stakeholder participation on
its Board[add,] and throughout its organizational structure[add:s,] of the
community of Internet users, national governments, civil society, the technical
community, business associations, non profit organizations and non-business
organizations; PARTICULAR ATTENTION SHOULD BE PAID TO ENCOURAGING,
SUPPORTING AND FACILITATING THE PARTICIPATION OF CURRENTLY
UNDERREPRESENTED GROUPS.

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Morris
www.carnivalondenet.com