[governance] Civil society shut out of the drafting groups

Lee McKnight LMcKnigh at syr.edu
Tue Sep 27 14:32:47 EDT 2005

But Robert,

We just agreed Brazil is not the story, the high-handed treatment of CS by the newbies - other governments - is.

So go make some noise about that.

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile

>>> Robert Guerra <rguerra at lists.privaterra.org> 09/27/05 2:04 PM >>>
I will leave discussions on and about Brazil and it's openness and
inclusion to CS @ UN fora to NGOs who have dealt with them in other
fora.

The same goes for other countries - it's better to get a better
picture from those from the country in question.

My personal opinion is that i can't really say. I just don't have
enough information on their voting record related to CS at UN
meetings. Can someone help us out?

regards,

Robert

--