[governance] Caucus Position on Oversight?

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Mon Sep 26 03:25:19 EDT 2005

Raul:
I agree with the idea of "non binding" forum only in the scenario
proposed by Jeanette, what means that any new function of the forum
should be supported by all the stakeholders. Other comment: non binding is not exactly the same than "(with as many
additional functions as it is possible to negotiate-- and these might
happen in steps after the forum is created)".  We have to be careful.

Wolfgang:
Pantha Rei. We should make first steps first and keep options open for the future. Think big, start small, move fast.