[governance] SUB-Committee A: Civil Society Contributions

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Tue Sep 27 08:47:48 EDT 2005

Dear all,

The following contributions from civil society have been submitted to the
secretariat in individual and a compiled verions (for their reference).

We may have missed some here, and if so, please let the secretariat know
directly.

note: the Privacy and Security/Human rights language from Sep 26th is
already reflected in today's draft (official) compilation and is not
included here.

karen