[governance] press conference

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Fri Sep 30 03:30:05 EDT 2005

On Gio, 29 Settembre 2005 19:37, Jeanette Hofmann disse:
> The current agreement is to circulate a statement that reflects our
> position regarding multistakeholder participation in the drafting group.
> In addition to that, three people will be able to speak with the press.
> Since I leave tomorrow and probably won't be able to attend the press
> conference, I'd like to suggest Avri to speak on behalf of the Internet
> Governance caucus. Is that ok for everybody.

Yes, absolutely.
I will be sending out asap to the list an assessment of where we are - we
might want to use the press to join the chorus pressuring the EU to join
the "Western paper" group. (Assuming that we like it, of course, but that
was the general sentiment yesterday in the room.)
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...