[governance] Caucus coordination from today

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Sep 27 07:38:28 EDT 2005

I'm leaving Geneva.  Been fun and I'm sorry to escape just as the
real work begins :-)

Jeanette needs support and Izumi's volunteered (forcibly :-)  So with
agreement and acclamation, I hope the caucus will accept Izumi taking
over from me for the rest of prepcom.

Hope all goes well and you are successful in getting into the drafting groups.

We will hold a caucus meeting today.  If you can't join, please let
us know.  People are spread very thin between all the meetings.

Adam