[governance] Prepcom week 2 (Re: Chair's paper available)

Adam Peake (ajp@glocom.ac.jp) apeake at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 17:39:45 EDT 2005

We should start discussing our response to the chair's paper.

<http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=1962|0>http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=1962|0>

Comments would be good on what's there (I sent a couple of very basic
ideas last week, copied below) and what's not there, i.e. oversight
and forum.  Given the style of the chairs paper the sections on these
two issue won't be much more than half page each. Anyone want to draft
something?

Adam