[governance] Iwshing to participate and contribute

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit-multimedia.com
Mon Sep 19 17:53:39 EDT 2005

Dear Internet Governance caucus members,

Thank you for all the wonderful efforts in the work of WGIG and your
consistency and dedication. I look forward to working with you in the
upcoming week on IG issues, where possible. Some of you, such as Adam,Bill,
and Milton know me from the 1996 days= pre-IAHC, Green and White Paper
process, IFWP negotiations up to creation of ICANN, others such as Karen I
have worked on Gender and ICT and ICT4D issues. Whilst I may not have been
recently active on this list or your WGIG work, I truly look forward to
working with you on adding value to the process.

Best Regards,
Laina Raveendran Greene