[governance] proposed drafting groups

Danny Butt db at dannybutt.net
Fri Sep 23 07:01:02 EDT 2005

Well that's interesting. But what happens if (say) the public policy
issues and the work of group 3 is not aligned? It also seems to me
that the "development" area will end up having little leverage on
outcomes, as all the implementable action looks to be in group 3 (and
some of 1).

having read the document, my suggestions for an expanded description
of Civil Society's role seem out of place, so apologies. It looks
like it should just be one sentence. Actually, I can't quite tell
what Part Two is doing in the Chair's document if the stakeholders
have already been defined elsewhere? Couldn't the whole thing be
taken out entirely?

Cheers,

Danny