[governance] First prepcom interventions

Lee McKnight LMcKnigh at syr.edu
Mon Sep 19 13:12:57 EDT 2005

Nothing against our good friends at Georgia Tech, but can we at Syracuse
reclaim Milton, thanks.

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile

>>> Jeanette Hofmann <jeanette at wz-berlin.de> 09/19/05 12:53 PM >>>
Carlos, could you be more specific, please? We have gained some time
due
to the fact that our interventions have been postponed to tomorrow. We

can deliver edited versions (not new statements!) by tomorrow morning.

Corrections and improvements can be suggested right now. But, please,
keep in mind that each statement should not be longer than 300 words.
Suggestions that only make the statements longer are not helpful.

jeanette

carlos a. afonso wrote:
> Adam, I am not sure how to handle this, but some of the statements
are
> not necessarily caucuses' consensus nor may represent what civil
society
> believes should be said in those precious 15 minutes -- although
mostly
> CS will probably agree with them (but there are diverging views
> regarding at least one statement). How to express this in your
opening
> statement without giving the impression we are a bunch of
disorganized