[governance] Fwd: Canada's proposal on IG forum - its COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Fri Sep 30 03:32:24 EDT 2005

On Gio, 29 Settembre 2005 23:54, Ralf Bendrath disse:
>  From the planary list for those of you who are not on it. Parminder is
> not subscribed here, but maybe should... He has some good points.

FYI, the same points were made to me informally by some EU governmental
delegates, after we said we like it: "why in the hell do you want to
support  a proposal that deprives the forum of any substantial value and
role?"
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...