[governance] please read: APC text on Forum function

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit.org
Thu Sep 29 11:26:40 EDT 2005

Totally agree. I was involved in some of the IANA with Postel, with Green
and White Paper and was also disillusioned with how ICANN was formed. Did
watch it through the "reform" of what was broke and see how many of the
issues remained unresolved, i.e. GAC, At-large etc. So it is not just gov
but also some other stakeholders calling for reform.

Thanks for your comments.

Laina