[governance] Vixie supports another root administration

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at internatif.org
Wed Oct 12 04:17:26 EDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 07:54:18PM +0200,
 Vittorio Bertola <vb at bertola.eu.org> wrote
 a message of 47 lines which said:

> And personally, I don't think that the particular country to which
> that one government belongs makes too much of a difference:

In principle, this is true. We will have non consensus to replace the
US government by the chinese or french government.

But what about small and perceived-as-neutral countries like Finland
or Costa-Rica? This may be something to explore... Noone could accuse
them of having an imperial agenda.