[governance] Statement made in Plenary

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:48:24 EDT 2005

Evening Milton,

On 10/1/05, Milton Mueller <Mueller at syr.edu> wrote:
> >P.S. If I remember the paper well, I don't find the Chair's oversight
>
> >proposal so threatening: it said something like "at the end of the
>
> I find this threatening:

and so will ICANN/USA methinks.

<model 4-lite snipped>

> We know what "involvement in an advisory capacity" means now, don't we?

Im afraid we do.

3 cheers to Avria and Karen for writing and delivering the statement.

I think text based on our Forum and Oversight docs is a splendid idea.

Softening the MUSTs to SHOULDs will go a long way towards getting me on board.

I am stuck in Geneva until 2moro, with limtied access, then in Nairobi
giving a training.  I will not be able to focus on text until the 7th
at earliest, sorry.

--
Cheers,

McTim