[governance] Need Help - History of Internet Governance

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Thu Oct 6 02:58:04 EDT 2005

Hi Laina

I'm not aware of work you've done for APNIC, it must have been before my
time.

But I'm always interested to update our archives, so if you still have
copies of these papers, please send me one!

Thanks,

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                            ph/fx +61 7 3858 3100/99

--On Thursday, 6 October 2005 8:47 AM +0200 Laina Raveendran Greene