[governance] preparations for prepcom 3 in tunis

Renate Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Fri Oct 14 12:11:19 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Just for your information, before you start discussion on IG text.

Ambassador Khan said to me at the closing of PrepCom3 that he will not be in
Geneva during all of October, but said he would welcome contributions by
e-mail. Rumour: It could be that since his non paper did not meet with
extraordinary support, he might come up with a new version.

Venue for PrepCom3 in Tunis: Karklins has asked for and has been assured to
get (not yet known where) a room for 600, which should include CS active
participants.
Best
Renata

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000