[governance] Confirmation of Turkish government unhappiness with Public-Root

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Sat Oct 29 12:17:02 EDT 2005

Mr Marty an Veluw the Managing Director of UNIDT this past Sep 29/2005
sent a letter to the Public-Root complaining on a number of issues.  This
letter has been indexed here:

http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/2005-09-29%20UNIDT%20to%20Scheepers.pdf

Page 3 end of Paragraph 4 and Page 4 middle of Paragraph 3 contain
disclosure that the Turkish government has been involved with the
Public-Root and is unhappy with the organization.

I repeat again what I said in my letter to the Turks - namely that it is
unfortunate the turkish government has ended up with this embarrassment
but I also stress that they should of done their due deligence before
they invested in the Public-Root.  The public-root is an excellent
concept for the sharing of and control of root operations.

Unfortunately the organization was run by bad people whos only interest
and motivation was profit and this public root was not the organization
the community invested and believed in.

regards
joe baptista

Joe Baptista, Official Public-Root Representative and Lobbyist to the
United States Congress and Senate / Tel: +1 (202) 517-1593

Public-Root Disclosure Documents: http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/