[governance] Fleming

David Goldstein goldstein_david at yahoo.com.au
Sat Oct 22 17:26:37 EDT 2005

So Joe... you think it's censorship. I suggest it's
out of bounds of the aims of the list and there are
plenty of other places for you and Jim and you cronies
to go and annoy people. Hey, why not even start your
list? Or would it be there would be you Joe, Jim
and... ummm... would there be anyone else on the list?

And given you've brought up censorship Joe and you
seem to be of the view that anything is permissable,
does this mean Joe Baptista supports access to child
porn for everyone? Surely banning this would
censorship to you too?

David