[governance] Fleming

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Sat Oct 22 04:19:14 EDT 2005

I agree. This is more complicated than just unsubscribing Mr Fleming.
This list has no rules about posting and abuse thereof. Withought such
rules, it seems even more a recipe for desaster to apply them randomly.

After the summit, we need to discuss the future of the caucus anyway.
That would a good time to deal with matters such as trolls on lists.
Right now, we really need our time and attention for more urgent issues.
For the time being, please resort to filtering. The effect should be the
same :-)

jeanette