[governance] Possible CS text on forum

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Thu Oct 20 17:14:33 EDT 2005

At 22:58 20-10-05  +0200, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
>======
>1. We recognize the lack of a global multi-stakeholder forum to address
>Internet-related public policy issues. Thus we commit to the creation of
>such a space for dialogue among all stakeholders (hereafter referred to
>as Б─°the forumБ─²). [WGIG para 40]

I think that the idea of the forum is really a
good one. It needs, though, a Solomon's solution.
E.g. that noone from the current participants at
the WSIS/WGIG/ITU/ICANN/ISOC/etc-organizations
will be a formal part of this forum.
Only new people can be part of it, so that it
starts really from the beginning, and not with
all the expectations, burdons, problems, etc. that go with each of us.

What do you think?

veni