[governance] Sense of the Senate Resolution

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Thu Oct 20 10:33:58 EDT 2005

Milton:

as you well know, politicians have down to an art the " dishonest
manipulation of public opinion" .... US politicians, are well - in my
very personal view - very good at it...

Given the US comments at the PrepCom, it was only a matter of time
before a proposal of some sort be tabled in the house or senate. Now
that its happened - it will be interesting to see reactions in other
"capitols"..

regards,

Robert

--