[governance] oversight

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit.org
Tue Oct 18 11:42:58 EDT 2005

Sounds like a great start to me. It covers most of the issues we are
concerned about.

But again, would suggest we understand how this will need to be implemented
if adopted by the USG in WSIS, and perhaps also suggest in the wordings some
kind of timeline or process to add some strength to this and make sure it is
not vaporware.

Laina