[governance] Comments on Food for Thought paper (oversight)

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Tue Oct 18 08:59:02 EDT 2005

The (pakistani) Chair mentioned earlier that his "Food for thought
paper" was supposed to developed in such a way that (only) took in
the common elements exist between all the difference proposals. Did
that happen? I don't think so ... Did he favour one paper vs.
another.. ? perhaps..

Perhaps now you understand my suggestion that the caucus try to do
the "exercise" of finding the common elements . You never know, we
might end up doing a better job then the chair...

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>