[governance] Food for thought & next steps..

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Tue Oct 18 08:02:17 EDT 2005

At the UN, Canada tends to play the role of facilitator - trying to
bring together the different views to get a consensus. Thus,
proposals from Canada should be looked at and not be summarily
dismissed. They are always keen for comments on how to improve it.

btw. I was a member of the Canadian delegation at the prepcom...

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>