[governance] oversight

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Sun Oct 16 11:30:13 EDT 2005

Wolfgang Kleinwächter ha scritto:
> The gTLD MoU of the IAHC was signed both by governmental and non-governmental entities. Pekka tarjanne, Secretary General of the ITU, labeld this as a "turning point in internaitonal law". But this was 1997 :-(((.

I imagine this approach could work, for example, for a "contract"
related to the management of the root zone, where there is a limited and
well identified number of non-gov entities involved.

But how would you do that for more general agreements that involve the
entire private sector and civil society, such as the one establishing
the forum?