[governance] The frustrating situation with the GNSO

Raul Echeberria raul at lacnic.net
Wed Dec 21 11:45:06 EST 2005

Danny:

I very much respect your concerns regarding the GNSO PDP, but I am not
sure if this list is the right place to have this discussion about such
specific issue of a specific part of the structure of a specific
organization related with Internet Governance.

When I say that I am not sure, I am just saying that, I am not sure.
Probably some others could help us to clarifiy what kind of issues
should be discussed in this list and what not.

Raúl