[governance] ICANN - Request for Proposals for Independent Evaluator for GNSO Review

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun Dec 18 07:06:47 EST 2005

Joe,

At 00:06 18-12-05  -0500, Joe Baptista wrote:
>Your solution to internet governance is found here:

Actually my solution to the IG could be found, indeed. But not where
you think. Try searching at www.isoc.bg/ig/ , that may give you a
better understanding of how Bulgaria solved the issue with the IP
addresses and DNS.
But there are several other things, too - you must try to understand
you've been wrong; try not to insult all the people on this list (I
don't care about your insults towards me - I am a publicly known
person, and I am used to such groundless attacks); perhaps you could
try to accept that when you say something "doesn't exist", it doesn't
mean it's a fact, but just a statement.

I don't quite follow you here - you say this list is a waste of time,
like the people who are subscribed for it. So, from your tone one can
understand that you consider yourself as part of this "small
minority" of people who are not waste in the list, and we should be
actually thankful that you, with all your knowledge about such
wastes, spend your valuable time to bring knowledge to the masses.
Good that we have quite a number of people on this list, who are
actually doing something, and thus not only philosophically
discussing topics, but actually contributing in the positive, wsis-driven way.

I am quite satisfied we've started this small discussion, so that you
could share your ideas about me and the rest of the list-members publicly.

Veni