[governance] Fwd: Commentary submitted to ICANN Board

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sat Dec 17 19:12:03 EST 2005

Very well, Danny.

Now at least I know what to do with your emails.

Have a nice evening, and next time when you start an argument, or put
a problem, or an issue, don't forget that the Internet is a
multi-cultural phenomenon, although it's being born in the USA. When
one insults people, they will not always respond with an insult.

Veni