[governance] Fwd: Commentary submitted to ICANN Board

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sat Dec 17 18:44:47 EST 2005

Danny,
I find this quite inappropriate!
You quote a private message to you only in a public mailing list?!
I always thought that the communication requires that both parties do
the communication in the same format. If you wanted to be fair, then
you should have send your doc file to the governance caucus, and not
only our follow exchange. And, I would have responded you accordingly.

By doing this, you basically behave exactly like the type of people I
was referring to in one of my previous mails. People, who take things
for granted, and believe that the world should behave the way they
do, not the other way around. I don't know if other people find this
normal, or I am the only one who is so sensitive, but in any case, I
don't quite like it and I think it's not right. If I am wrong - let me know.

veni