[governance] Civil Society Statement 2005 - DRAFT Version 4.1 -tracked

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Wed Dec 14 12:01:24 EST 2005

Good, I consider the issue settled. The last 2 sentences of the IG
section will be removed.

Are there any other serious issues with the IG section of the declaration?
Shall I post the IG section again to ensure that Ralf's reasonable
criteria ("not necessary, but don't seriously disagree") are met?
Or can we leave the remaining text as is?

jeanette

jeanette