[governance] Internet as public good

Seiiti Arata seiiti at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:53:31 EST 2005

Hi all

-just wanted to share with you in the context of this interesting
discussion a work sponsored by DiploFoundation's Internet Governance
Research Project entitled "Protection of Public Interest on the
Internet".

Researchers involved were Seiiti Arata Jr. and Stephanie Psaila, under
Diplo tutorship. The link to the pdf document follows below.

http://www.diplomacy.edu/IG/research/IGRP-ProtectionofPublicInterestonInternet.pdf

Your comments will be welcome.

Best regards from Brazil
Seiiti