[governance] New version of WSIS CS statement: Two IG issues

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Thu Dec 1 07:17:17 EST 2005

Hi Vittorio,

> I think we have to be very clear on whether we expect this to be the
> only or at least the recommended place for CS groups that want to
> discuss about the forum.

How can we be clear about something that is outside of our control to
begin with? And in what way does it matter whether or not other groups
form who intend to deal with "modalities"? Since we never speak for
civil society as such but only for a specific working group or caucus, I
don't understand what exactly it is you try to prevent or achieve.

jeanette

In fact, I expect that there might be a number