[governance] From the Christian Coalition "action alert", 8-20-05

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Thu Aug 25 12:33:53 EDT 2005

Bill,
Perhaps it's because you're an expat American, but you seem to be the
only person on the list who understands the implications of this. I hope
people are reading what you said below. People who talk about how much
they like the "flexibility" of ICANN because it responds to last-minmute
political pressures are going to find out what that really means. And
people like Carlos who _think_ they are happy because the US is exerting
pressure to do what it wants this time, will learn the hard way, too,
not to abandon principle for expediency.