[governance] Second Draft of Statement on USCommerceDepartment/GAC chairintervention

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Aug 22 08:49:32 EDT 2005

Hans:

I think the call that "US has used it's authority over the root" is a
bit premature. So let's wait and follow the issue VERY closely.

I am curious to hear from others outside the US, who might see the
situation in a different light (or not..)

regards

Robert
--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>