[governance] Emergency resolution on.xxx recall-and thedestruction of ICANN's integrity

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Wed Aug 17 11:13:48 EDT 2005

Milton,
I think you are creating a whole conspiracy theory behind this fact. During
ICANN Luxembourg there were governments which explressed concerns they were
not informed about the .xxx. I don't believe in your theory. Yes, in timing
you can create such a theory, but in real life - I doubt it. Just consider
the other evidence: the WGIG rerport, the time for comments, the coming
PrepCom.

veni