[governance] CS STATEMENT: FINAL and GONE

Milton Mueller Mueller at syr.edu
Tue Aug 16 10:35:09 EDT 2005

Yes, I have to admire Karen's willingness to slog through so many
comments and the willingness of Jeanette to shepherd the process.

>>> Izumi AIZU <aizu at anr.org> 08/16/05 12:46 AM >>>
I again like to express my thanks to all those who worked hard
on the statement. There may still be some areas where
we may not have full consensus, but nothing is perfect and
I believe we did reasonably very good job.

Thanks Karen, for your dedication both at WGIG and at
this final edit work. Please take a rest now.

izumi