[governance] Please respond to CS STATEMENT V4

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Mon Aug 15 05:42:26 EDT 2005

dear all,

I am working on the version adam posted this morning - V4 - please try to
comment on that with actual text - no time for discussions (well, we can
discuss anything we like, but it won't go into the statement unless it's
explicit text ;)

i expect to post a final V4 in about 2 hours - let's say 1pm London time -
giving 2 hours final comments - by 3pm london time - and then, you'll have
to trust adam and myself to final version - hope this is ok with all

karen