[governance] Comments related to the WGIG report

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Tue Aug 9 08:30:32 EDT 2005

thanks for the comments - much appreciated.

The blog entry is my "first reaction" to the report, meaning I have
an open mind and willing to change my position on one or more items :)

I am specifically interested in knowing more (on or off the list)  of
the new/innovative  technical solutions that could be deployed.

regards

robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>