No subject

Thu Jan 13 08:49:26 EST 2022

"Two interesting additions have been made in this section. First, a
reference to Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) which remains in square
brackets and second the hosting of the NETMundial Initiative which is
suggested for closure. In light of these two additions, the absence [or
avoidance] of any mention of ICANN and the IANA Transition Process
becomes apparent."

Quoting para 59 of the draft:

"59. We welcome the successful hosting by Brazil of the NETMundial
Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance in
Sao Paulo on 23 and 24 April 2014. [Suggested for Closure]"

Please note the reference in the above para of the draft has nothing to
do with the so-called NETmundial Initiative.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

On 10-12-15 05:03, Gangesh S. Varma wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> While the final negotiations of the WSIS+10 Review are underway please find
> CCG"s analysis of the 7 December draft outcome document here
> <https://ccgnludelhi.wordpress.com/2015/12/09/wsis10-review-process-update-dissecting-the-draft-outcome-document/>.
> This post highlights the changes in the latest draft and the key issues
> that remain in each section.
>
> As you may be aware, comments are being received at ungawsisreview at un.org.
> We hope that the post will help identify some of the key issues remaining
> and help stakeholders contribute to the review process. We welcome any
> feedback that you may have.
>
> Apologies for cross-posting.
>
> Thanks and regards
>
> Gangesh