[bestbits] [governance] Follow-on from survey on the future of Bestbits: next steps

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Thu May 23 05:24:05 EDT 2019

 Dear all,

Following on from my previous email, we will have our meeting to plan the
IGF day 0 event on Day 0 of RightsCon. See the details below:

   - Room Dougga
   - June 11, *9am-12:30pm *
   - Hôtel LAICO, Ave Mohamed V, Tunis, Tunisia

If you can't make it but will be at RightsCon and would like to be part of
the discussions, let me know as I we can find time to meet before/after the
event. I've set up a thread for those who expressed interest in this effort
so I can add you to that too.

Hope to see many of you soon!

Best
Sheetal.