[bestbits] [Invitation]: Call on UNSG High Level Panel on digital cooperation draft report

Wisdom Donkor wisdom.dk at gmail.com
Wed May 1 05:48:24 EDT 2019

PLEASE COUNT ME IN

*WISDOM DONKOR*
President & CEO
Africa Open Data and Internet Research Foundation
P.O. Box CT 2439, Cantonments, Accra | www.aodirf.org
Tel: +233 20 812 8851
Skype: wisdom_dk | Facebook: kwasi wisdom |  Twitter: @wisdom_dk
Specialization:
E-government Network Infrastructure and E-application, Internet
Governance,  Open Data policies platforms & Community Development, Cyber
Security,  Domain Name Systems, Software Engineering, Event Planning &
Management,
*MEMBER*
UN IGF Multi-stakeholder Advisory Group
UN BPF on Policy Option for Connecting and Enabling the Next Billion (CENB)
UN BPF on Gender and Access
UN IGF National Regional Initiatives
UN BPF on IOT, Big Data and AI
Fellow: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, NCSG, NCUC,
AFRALO
National SDG Data Roadmaps Advisory Committee, Ghana
ICANN, Internet Society, Freedom Online Coalition, Diplo Foundation,
Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition
Ghana Open Government Partnership (OGP) Advisory Committee
World Bank Open Data Working Team,
Africa Open Data Collaborative
Ghana Energy Commission Data Task-force
Linux Accra Users Group