[bestbits] Survey on the future of Bestbits: Have your say! (Previously "Important:Merging Bestbits with IGC"))

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Thu Mar 14 09:43:19 EDT 2019

Dear all,

Thank you very much to those who completed the survey. I have attached the
anonymised results as a text document, with a summary included at the top
in case useful.

As a next step I would suggest a split call, with the first half spent
discussing the results and suggesting a way forward (45 minutes-1 hour) and
the second half, if deemed necessary, with IGC founders and other key
members of IGC. We could arrange that as a separate call too.

The aim of the calls so far and the survey have been to find a way to
promote *more* civil society coordination, and thus to change the current
state of affairs. I hope that they help in finding a way forward which does
this and in so doing, responds to the widest possible range of opinion.
Should you have any other suggestions on how to proceed, please do chime
in! Otherwise, I'll send around a doodle for a follow up call.

Thanks again.

Best
Sheetal.