[bestbits] JOB POSTING - Research Manager – Gender and Digital Rights (Web Foundation)

Dhanaraj Thakur dhanaraj.thakur at webfoundation.org
Wed Jun 5 07:26:04 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Apologies for cross-posting. Please see details about a new opening in
my research team at the Web Foundation. Feel free to share with
potential candidates and your networks.

https://webfoundation.org/about/jobs/

We’re looking for an experienced Research Manager
<http://webfoundation.org/docs/2019/06/JD-Research-Manager-Gender-and-Digital-Rights.pdf>
to work across our research program, with a specific focus on digital
rights and gender. This role, sitting in a multidisciplinary and
multicultural team, will lead and support the development of world-class
research products for targeted policy and general audiences, drawing on
a range of approaches including feminist and qualitative research methods.

Research is core to the Web Foundation’s advocacy strategy and your work
will help to drive policy change to advance our vision of an open web as
a public good and a basic right for everyone, everywhere.

To apply, please read the full job description
<http://webfoundation.org/docs/2019/06/JD-Research-Manager-Gender-and-Digital-Rights.pdf>
and send your CV and a cover letter to jobs at webfoundation.org, including
‘Research Manager’ in the subject line.

Applications are open until June 21.