[bestbits] RightsCon. Closed meeting MSFT + Civil Society

Javier Pallero javier at accessnow.org
Mon Jun 10 08:20:28 EDT 2019

Hi everyone. Thanks to all of you who expressed interest in attending.

This email is to let you know that we are over capacity and that we won't
be able to take more people other than those who already reached out on
email.

My apologies.  I would send more information to this list afterwards

Javier Pallero
Latam Policy Lead - Access Now

Sent from mobile, pardon my brevity