[bestbits] [governance] The proposal for closing Bestbits and merging with IGC + next steps (was "Follow-on from survey on the future of Bestbits: next steps")

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Tue Jul 16 10:57:30 EDT 2019

Dear all,

Thank you to those who have already filled in the doodle to discuss next
steps. This is just a polite reminder to fill in the doodle if you haven't
already. You can find it here: https://doodle.com/poll/fy4mgf68qehhhh26

I'll send around the confirmation of the date at the end of next week, so
please do indicate your availability by 25 July.

Best
Sheetal