[bestbits] Survey on the future of Bestbits: Have your say! (Previously "Important:Merging Bestbits with IGC"))

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Thu Feb 21 04:37:31 EST 2019

 Dear all,

Following a call and discussion on this thread, please see a survey below
to gather your views on the future of Bestbits. Following a call on
February 11 with members of Bestbits, as well as members of IGC, it was
agreed that a survey would be circulated to gather views of all members.

The survey is preceded by a background information note which includes a
summary of the discussions so far, and links to the summaries of calls.

http://bestbits.net/limesurvey/index.php?r=survey/index&sid=528319&lang=en

As a member of the Bestbits mailing list, you are invited to complete the
survey. To inform future discussions in a timely way, please complete the
survey *by 08 March*. Should you have any questions at all, don't hesitate
to get in touch.

Looking forward to hearing your views!

Best

Sheetal.