[bestbits] TIOF - TOR training at RightsCon.

Nikki Gladstone nikki at accessnow.org
Mon Apr 15 07:50:01 EDT 2019

Hi Jean,

Thanks for looping us in! This sounds really interesting.

Happy to chat with you about the potential for this meeting and providing
space at RightsCon off list. It would be great to get a sense from you of
the size and amount of time the session would need.

Best,
Nikki

--

*Nikki Gladstone*
RightsCon Program and Community Manager

@nikkigladstone
PGP Key ID: 0xBCFE7F2E
Fingerprint: A4ED C774 2878 B657 5FB0 3C91 2953 611B BCFE 7F2E

* *Subscribe* to the Access Now Express
<https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/#sign-up>, our weekly newsletter on
digital rights
* *Protect digital rights* around the world - support Access Now
<https://act.accessnow.org/page/13742/donate/1> with a donation today
* *Join* the RightsCon <https://www.rightscon.org/> community - get updates
via the RightsCon Rundown <https://www.rightscon.org/rundown/>