[bestbits] Fwd: [IRPCoalition] [AI-IoT-BD] Deadline EXTENDED to 14 April for IGF 2019 Calls

Sheetal Kumar sheetal at gp-digital.org
Thu Apr 11 08:39:55 EDT 2019

Dear Jean,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I think it would be a good
idea to apply considering the discussions that have happened so far. I'd be
happy to work together with you and anyone else interested to pull
something together.

Best
Sheetal

On Thu, 11 Apr 2019 at 13:34, Jean F. Quéralt <JFQueralt at theiofoundation.org>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Reading this email makes me wonder if we should not submit a request for a
> Day 0 CS meeting?
> It was my impression that Renata pulled out a last minute one in Paris and
> now I am wondering if this time that would be a no-no?
>
> Please share your opinion so we can react on time.
>
> Thx.
> Jean

*Sheetal Kumar*
Programme Lead | GLOBAL PARTNERS DIGITAL
Second Home, 68-80 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5JL
T: +44 (0)20 3 818 3258| M: +44 (0)7739569514  |
PGP ID: E592EFBBEAB1CF31  | PGP Fingerprint: F5D5 114D 173B E9E2 0603 DD7F
E592 EFBB EAB1 CF31|