[bestbits] Fwd: FW: [digital-disinfo] Fwd: Our ad API campaign

Raquel Rennó raquelrenno at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 05:34:31 EDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raquel Renno Nunes <raquel.rennonunes at opensocietyfoundations.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 11:20 AM
Subject: FW: [digital-disinfo] Fwd: Our ad API campaign
To: raquelrenno at gmail.com <raquelrenno at gmail.com>

*From:* digital-disinfo-noreply at open-wide.net <
digital-disinfo-noreply at open-wide.net> *On Behalf Of *Becky Jarvis
*Sent:* Monday, April 1, 2019 10:53 AM
*To:* digital-disinfo at open-wide.net
*Subject:* [digital-disinfo] Fwd: Our ad API campaign

Hi all Follow up from Mozilla's open letter below. Thanks! Becky
---------- Forwarded message ---------From: Brandi Geurkink Date: Thu, Mar
28, 2019 at 4:42 PMSubject: Our ad API campaignTo: Becky Jarvis ,
Respond by replying above this line or visit
http://open-wide.net/conversations/9548
*Did you know…* You can search past conversations
<https://open-wide.net/groups/digital-disinfo> of this group.
Like this post
<http://open-wide.net/conversation_posts/5ca1d16ead5f2c00dd4d2c49/like>